Friday, January 4, 2008

Handmade Christmas

Well, the word on the street is that the Christmas cards I sent out got pretty beat up in the mail. It's a bummer, but hopefully yours was one of the few that made it out alive. If not, here's what they were supposed to look like.



Of course, these were the ones I liked least, since I didn't send them out. Every one was different, with different shaped ornaments, paper, and card color. I hope you enjoyed them, even if they were a little worse for the ware. Lesson learned: Stick to using 2-D on your Christmas cards!

5 comments:

stacey said...

My 3D decoration was in tact on the card...until I tried to put it back in the envelope and knocked it off. It had traveled so much and made it so far, and then I killed it. :(

MarySue said...

I recieved mine, loved, loved it and think you are most thoughtful! Happy New Year.

pam said...

As you know, the glue hadn't stuck on ours, but we received it and loved it and recognized how pretty and creative it was.

Nancy said...

Ange, they were very cute, but yes mine was a bit unglued, but what I really wanted was a picture! Of you and all.

Becky said...

So cute!! But mine didn't even arrived, beat up or otherwise. You did send me one, though, I'm sure!