Friday, January 18, 2008

And the Winner is...

Well, after a weeks worth of comments, I collected the names of all interested parties in a red cereal bowl, and had my husband draw a name. The winner is (drum roll, please)...Jordan who said:


"I am a friend of Karla's and am so happy that she linked to your site. I love your creations! They are all so beautiful!"


Congratulations Jordan! Please send me an email [angelajewell(at)gmail(dot)com] letting me know if you want the pair with topaz or pearls, and your address so I can send them to you. And remember, if you didn't win them, you can always go to the shop and buy them! :)


I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who commented. You have no idea how much every word made me smile. And a special thanks to those of you who posted about me on your own sites. You are all so kind. And I'm thinking of making the earring give-away a more regular occurrence, so be sure to come back regularly!

3 comments:

karla said...

So is there a consolation prize for referrals? :) Congrats again on the long-awaited shop debut!

jodie said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Thank you Angela! I'm sending you an email right now with my info...

austinmcraig said...

Congrats, Jordan! And good luck with the shop, Angela, I'll be brainstorming ways to up traffic. But be careful with geurilla marketing...
http://cecilismyhomeboy.blogspot.com/2006/03/there-are-better-ways.html