Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beauties from Blogland

Well, I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend. I know I did! Friday night I tried to replicate the recipe for PF Changs Shrimp with Candied Walnuts (seriously, get it the next time you go, it will change your life). It turned out pretty good, but the recipe still needs some tweaking. I'll post it here when it's perfected.
Brian had to work Monday so I kept myself occupied with a sewing project and new jewelry(which I'll post about later).
And Jordan, I mailed your earrings yesterday, so keep an eye out for them!
For now, here are some pretty things from the Blogosphere.

Pretty Cards and Gift Wrap from Julia Rothman

found via design*sponge


This cool kitchen make-over



found via design*sponge

These fun Valentine's Cards

Both Found via Oh Happy Day

2 comments:

Nancy said...

cute stuff, I wheelie like the last two valentines.

Becky said...

Those 2 valentines were so cute that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to comment! Your new jewlery looks great! Looking forward to "beading/being" with you soon. Becky :)