Thursday, December 20, 2007

Up and Down

I watched "North and South" last night. It's a BBC miniseries, and I had seen the first episode with my mom and sister about six months ago, but had to leave while they watched the other three episodes. I borrowed it from my friend a few days ago, and finally had some time to sit down and watch it. All four hours of it. No wonder I don't have my cards sent out or my neighbor gifts made! It was so good! I highly recommend it. While I was watching it the girl I borrowed it from stopped by with her husband to drop off their neighbor gift (everyone else is on the ball but me!). When I told her what I was watching she said her husband refers to it as "Up and Down". Silly boys. Brian actually watched quite a bit of it with me, and I'm pretty sure he liked it.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

do you still have it, can I borrow it, I'm on mom's computer with no question mark, but know that I would put one if I had it.

Angela said...

I do still have it, but I would feel weird lending out something that I borrowed. Maybe you could get it for Christmas. Or you could come over and watch it. And Mom's computer does have a question mark. Actually it has two! They're just in the wrong place.

Anonymous said...

cartier love
cartier love bracelet
cartier jewelry
cartier love ring
cartier love necklaces
cartier love bangles
cartier love pendants
cartier love earrings