Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Loveliness

I had a most enjoyable weekend. We were able to spend Saturday with family at my nephew's baptism, which was followed by a signature Fancy Nancy party. Love those! Then Nancy, hostess extraordinaire that she is, watched the kids while I went shopping at Anthro with my mom, Emily, and the Rock Star. Oh boy, did the sale rack yield up her treasures! Fortunately I had some birthday money to spend, which I did with reckless abandon.
I got this top, only I got it in a cerulean blue (which I can't find a picture of online)

I also got these pants (which I'll have to hem like 6 inches off of, but such is the life of a short woman).

And I got another top, but there are no pictures of it to be found online. I'm sure you'll see me in it one of these days. Thank you Anthropologie, for having a sale rack. I'll love you forever for it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it all! I use to work at anthro...did ya know that?!?! well anyways I LOVE those pants they are the most comfortable things!!!

Nancy said...

I'm glad you like my parties and that you found such cute clothes!

Becky said...

Ahhh, the sales rack at Anthro is the best! Happy Birthday Money to you! Hopefully I'll get to see you in your fine duds before too long :)