Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tipping

Wow, I didn't know the star feature in Reader was going to be a novel thing for you all! I'm so glad I could help out, although, I apologize if I've only further fed your addiction. To make up for it if I did, here are a few more awesome tips:


  • Baby Shampoo is a cheap, yet effective eye make-up remover. Just rub a little with warm water on your eyes and voila, clean eyes, and no tears!

  • A grapefruit spoon is not a grapefruit spoon when it's a peeler for fresh ginger, or a strawberry huller, or a great tool for getting kiwi out of it's fuzzy skin.

  • Newly shaved legs + Baby Lotion = Silky Skin Perfection

  • This makes for a great summer foot exfoliater. The next best thing to getting a pedicure, but way less expensive.

And coming soon, another shirt to cardigan tutorial, but with more pictures this time...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

you are cute Ang, thanks for the tips lady!

Kikal said...

Baby LOTION is also a good eye makeup remover, and then you don't get crows feet.