Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy Bee

My rock star husband is living it up golfing this weekend, so I kept myself busy creating some new pieces. Let me know what you think.




The necklaces will both go on etsy (eventually, I tend to take a while at getting around to posting). Notice the one with green stones is made with gold wire. This was my first try at using the gold wire, and I like it. It's a lot more malleable than the silver wire. The smaller stones on this necklace are aquamarine, and I'm not sure what the green stone is. The dangle blue earrings are for a friend at work. They are made of kyanite (the blue drop stone) and moonstone. The pink necklace is rose quartz, moonstone, and clear seed beads. The last pair of earrings are made with mookaite (the yellow stones) and I'm not sure what the blue stones are.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm totally digging the green stones with the gold wire. Gold is very chic right now.

Sheri Willardson said...

All the jewelry looks BEAUTIFUL! I love the green stone neclace-can't wait to see it on etsy. The blue dangle earrings are my favorite piece-you should make another set to sale! Great job!

pam said...

Everything looks lovely. I do like the gold wire with the light green, of course gold looks good with about any color! Glad to hear that it is in now.

Thomas Family said...

Hey, I love your jewellery. It's really beautiful. When are you and your family heading up this way?